Most people have heard of a financial advisor — someone that helps provide advice on investments — but may not quite be ready for a chat with one. Rather, many people need advice on day-to-day money questions, such as how to create and use a budget, how to effectively use credit cards or the best way to tackle debt.
Financial coaches help educate, guide and empower anyone motivated to get their day-to-day finances under control and build confidence and skills around money management.
For more information on financial coaching, check out our article “What Is Financial Coaching, And How Can It Help Me”.
If you find yourself saying one or more of the following…
- I need to eliminate my credit card debt
- I don’t have a budget (and the term itself frightens me!)
- I don’t know where my money goes every month
- I want to learn how to avoid credit card fees/interest
- It’s hard for me to save for the things I want
- I make good money but still seem to live paycheck to paycheck
- I could probably be making better use out of credit card perks/rewards
- Talking about money or making financial decisions makes me feel uncomfortable or overwhelmed
…Blue Pixel financial coaching is right for you! Our financial coaching can help you understand your current financial situation, create goals and an action plan to achieve them, and build confidence and skill in making financial decisions.
As your financial coach, BPS financial coaching will help you:
- Understand your personal relationship with money
- Build financial literacy
- Use budgeting tools to manage your finances
- Set financial goals and achieve them
- Pay down debt while putting money away
- Manage credit card debt wisely
- Develop better spending habits
- Create a savings cushion to avoid living paycheck to paycheck
- Get more of what you want by making smart money choices
- Be financially confident and relieve money stress
We understand that for individuals already struggling with money, financial coaching may seem costly. However, if what you are doing now isn’t working, it’s a good idea to ask yourself if you can afford NOT to make the investment in financial coaching. Our goal as your coach is to build confidence in your own financial decisions, increase your financial literacy, and make your finances easy and stress-free. We believe you will see coaching pay for itself as you start to put your customized action plan in place. You owe it to your financial future to give financial coaching a try.
Yes! We offer online sessions through Zoom–all you need is a computer and internet access. Zoom offers a virtual meeting space where we can talk, see each other, and where you’ll be able to view my screen as we walk through your budget or other items. Zoom does not require you to create an account.
Blue Pixel finance focuses on strengthening your money management skills so that you can make sound financial decisions. We do not advise on or sell financial products such as insurance or investments, nor do we accept payment from anyone that does. However, the skills you learn with a coach can help prepare you to work with a financial advisor (or other individuals that sell financial products) and we would be happy to help you find a partner you trust.
We will call you to discuss your current financial concerns, your financial goals, and why you might need coaching. We know that it’s important to be comfortable with and confident in your coach–finances are very personal! If we can help, we’ll let you know. If your unique situation warrants someone with a different area of expertise, we’ll also let you know — and do our best to refer you to someone that can help. We’re here to act in your best interests, even if that means we’re not a perfect fit.
All of our coaching plans start with The BluePrint Session. As part of booking this 2-hour appointment, you’ll be expected to answer questions related to your finances and attitude toward money, and complete a worksheet at least 48 hours prior to your session. We’ll use this information to customize your session and provide specific feedback and coaching relevant to your situation. Once this foundation is set, we are able to provide check-ins, feedback, and guidance for those that are interested in additional coaching.
While every session is unique to our client, generally, you can expect that we will:
- Review your most pressing financial issues
- Discuss your financial goals
- Discuss any money roadblocks you might have
- Brainstorm ways to improve your finances
- Create a realistic budget that prepares for unexpected expenses
- Create a debt elimination plan
- Create a short-term action plan
1 On 1Financial guidance where you are the priority
TemplatesBudgets, Debt Cleaner, Financial Goals
Upgrade Your Arsenal
Finance A-ZStarting a Business? Paying off Student Loans?
Tackles All Issues
Big And Small